War Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

War Gaming

War Gaming Best Gaming Community

HomeStrict Rules I_icon_mini_portalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Strict Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blades

Blades

Strict Rules Empty
PostSubject: Strict Rules   Strict Rules I_icon_minitime6/9/2009, 8:55 pm

OK guys im getting REALLY sick of players posting random crap anywhere they want. heres the new addition to the rules.

for one

READ THE FRICKIN RULES BEFORE YOU POST!!!!!!! THIS IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY!!!!!

second

posting in the wrong sections will be moved and recieve a +1 warning IMMEDIATLY! no questions

third

ANY players, NEW OR OLD who post a GM application in Moderator section will recieve a +1 warning and the post WILL BE DELETED! in addition, you will LOSE privelages of becomeing a GM.

fourth

IF A PLAYER PM'S ME AGAIN ABOUT BEGGING TO BE A GM IM GOING TO GIVE THEM +5 WARNING! I HAVE GOTTEN 3 PM'S BEGGING FOR A GM SPOT AND 4 OR 5 PM'S OF PLAYERS APPLICATIONS! READ THE RULES! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

if the GM Application section is locked, ITS LOCKED for a reason. NO MROE GM'S AT THIS TIME! we already have 3 great GM's expecially Max and we dont want another. SO NO GM APPLICATIONS!

please just read and follow the rules u guys

now ANY players, at the end of every month, that do not have any warnings, will recieve one mask or jewelry set of choice, slotted and (9) (not the jewelry, but if u (9) a mask with codes, it gets shiny)

SO

any players WITH even +1 Warning do not get this item. period! no! this is to encourage good behavior! no one likes a spammer, double posting, caps in topic titles ect. i appologize for this and player sliek Incubus think im a jockass. BUT if i let u guys break allt he rules and i dont care, everyones yelling at each other and suchh. thats why i left Pimpin rose. everyone ther (besides iGod, GRRTIGGER, Honey and Mediocre) were complete ass holes and did whatever they wanted

im not gunna let that happen.

the Warning counter will be COMPLETELY WIPED on Janruary 1st, 2010, at 12:01 am PST. even if u have +9 warnings, you will be cleared to 0 and eligible for prizes. remember. 1 item to every player who doesnt have warnings!! (mask or jewelry set)

so obey the rules, and i dont have to get mad. in the real world, you get caught drinkin and drivin by the cos, he doesnt say oh ill let u off this once. nono thast jail time. so break the rules u get a warning! end of story!

ps to all players who were askign before, i wont be playing so u can forget about clan Hurricane for a while. i wont use Hamachi because it destroys your computer. but im formatting it this week anyway so i guess it doesnt matter haha. but yeah. maybe in a week or so ill play. thast if i can get cub to port foreward correctly -,-
Back to top Go down

Strict Rules
Page 1 of 1