War Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

War Gaming

War Gaming Best Gaming Community

Homei cant see NPC's talk.. I_icon_mini_portalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

i cant see NPC's talk..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

i cant see NPC's talk.. Empty
PostSubject: i cant see NPC's talk..   i cant see NPC's talk.. I_icon_minitime6/15/2009, 10:31 am

i cant see the NPC's text so i cant reaally buy anything from npc's, open storage, quests or anything plz help
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: i cant see NPC's talk..   i cant see NPC's talk.. I_icon_minitime6/15/2009, 11:54 am

O i had i too try this : http://srosemanual.weebly.com/npc-text-fix.html it worked at me !
Back to top Go down
g00n

PostSubject: Re: i cant see NPC's talk..   i cant see NPC's talk.. I_icon_minitime6/15/2009, 12:59 pm

if you're still having that problem, I got the proper game client from the official site then put the launcher and stuff in there and it fixed it
Back to top Go down
benelhaj

PostSubject: Re: i cant see NPC's talk..   i cant see NPC's talk.. I_icon_minitime6/28/2009, 9:06 am

ia lucky cause i know a trick to see npc hehehe
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i cant see NPC's talk..   i cant see NPC's talk.. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i cant see NPC's talk..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
War Gaming :: Help :: In Game Help-
Jump to: