War Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

War Gaming

War Gaming Best Gaming Community

HomeGM Aplication I_icon_mini_portalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GM Aplication

Go down 
AuthorMessage
[Mod]BladiroN™

[Mod]BladiroN™

GM Aplication Empty
PostSubject: GM Aplication   GM Aplication I_icon_minitime6/22/2009, 3:28 am

What Is Your Account Name Question(Needed if accepted): BladiroN

What Time Zone Are You In Question: +8:00

Have You Had Experience As A GM Before Question: yup,,iim a GM of any private rose online,,,but all the server now is down....ill play PhRose Gawang Pinoy 200x

Please Name At Least 3 GM Commands: /item [code] /ann [massage] /teletome [char name]

Why Do You Think You Should Be Picked For A GM Spot Question: 1.) I've been playing Rose Online for almost 5yrs now. I've joined in many different servers and I've seen them go on top and eventually shutdown. With my experience as a player I know what players need and want. So now I want to be a GM to show them that in my 5yrs of being a player, I can understand and interact with them abiding to the rules of the server.

2.) What does a GM exist for?... events? guides?. Well I think, a GM exist to make the community responsible, honest, and most importantly, keep their respect for others and themselves. Think of it, what is the reason for a player to continue playing in the server? It's because of the happiness and friendship they can get from the game. So, I want to be a GM to be a part of the lives of the people playing in this server.

Is This The First Server That You Have Played On Question: PhRose Gawang Pinoy 200x....but now the server is down

How Did You Find Out About War R.O.S.E. Online Question: in gtop100.com/roseonline.....and to banson

When Are You Able To Be Active Question: 8 to 10 hours/day

Optional

Additional Information (Put anything else you want to add in this part) Exclamation:
i live in Philipines,,my real name is Ronie,,,,i love to play rose online,,,,
Back to top Go down

GM Aplication
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
War Gaming :: Applications :: Mod Applications-
Jump to: