War Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

War Gaming

War Gaming Best Gaming Community

HomeMindKiller FM App I_icon_mini_portalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MindKiller FM App

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MindKiller
MindKiller

MindKiller FM App Empty
PostSubject: MindKiller FM App   MindKiller FM App I_icon_minitime5/22/2009, 6:15 am

FM - Forum Moderator

What Is Your Account Name (Needed if accepted):rvv010

What Time Zone Are You In :GMT+8

Have You Had Experience As A FM Before :not yet so i want to try my best in the server

Please Name At Least 2 Commands (Chat Box):i dont know FM commands yet.,.but im a fast learner

Why Do You Think You Should Be Picked For An FM Spot :because im a friendly FM and i will do my best to answer ur problems

What Do FM's Do?:we help people in the forums.,.and as well as give them advice to their problem

When Are You Able To Be Active :im active.,.ill just wait for your confirmation on my application

OPTIONAL

Additional Information (Put anything else you want to add in this part) :

my name is Marco

im 17 years old.,

i will do my best as FM to help the people that needed me.,.

i will prove my self as a FM

tnx admin
Back to top Go down
[Admin]Cubanito21
Admin
Admin
[Admin]Cubanito21

MindKiller FM App Empty
PostSubject: Accepted welcome to the staff   MindKiller FM App I_icon_minitime5/22/2009, 10:03 am

I need to change the FM format because not only will you be a Mod in the forums but also ingame and since i like to give new people a chance you are accepted.

*Accepted*
Back to top Go down
http://wargaming.heavenforum.com

MindKiller FM App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
War Gaming :: Applications :: Mod Applications-
Jump to: