War Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

War Gaming

War Gaming Best Gaming Community

HomeViciesScape Beta! Official release is May 25th! I_icon_mini_portalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ViciesScape Beta! Official release is May 25th!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
[VS Owner]Vicies
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

ViciesScape Beta! Official release is May 25th! Empty
PostSubject: ViciesScape Beta! Official release is May 25th!   ViciesScape Beta! Official release is May 25th! I_icon_minitime5/24/2010, 7:02 pm

BETA WILL BE GOING UNTIL MAY 25TH! (Next Tuesday) IT MUST HAVE HAMACHI TO RUN THE BETA! THE NON-BETA VERSION, WHEN RELEASED, WILL BE NON-HAMACHI SO PLEASE, BEAR WITH ME FOR 4 DAYS AS I WORK THE KINKS OUT!

Download!

Client:
Mirror 1

Mirror 2

(You WILL need winrar Download Winrar)

----------------------------------------------------

If none of these mirrors work for you, contact me and I will send you the files personally.

Hamachi (And Set-up):

Download Hamachi

(Trust me! The server is worth it. Takes 2 seconds)

1. To set up hamachi first install it.

2. Then create a username, or don't it doesn't matter. Just follow the steps once it is launched.

3. Then click the Network button at the top, and then click Join an Existing Network.

4. Type in the hamachi info. Network ID: ViciesScape BETA! (or ViciesScape) Network Password: 123 (for both) then click Join.

5. Make sure the hamachi is ONLINE! (Has to be anyways to join a network) To turn it on, and offline click the little power button at the top

6. Then launch the client and log-in! Hope to see you online!

REMEMBER THIS IS NOT PERMANENT! MAY 25TH THIS WILL BE CHANGED AND THERE WILL BE A NEW, NON-HAMACHI CLIENT, PLEASE JUST BEAR WITH ME FOR A FEW DAYS AND TEST THINGS OUT! REPORT ANY ERRORS YOU FIND OR SUGGESTIONS IN THEIR APPROPRIATE FORUMS!

------------------------------------------------------

Thank you.
Back to top Go down

ViciesScape Beta! Official release is May 25th!
Page 1 of 1