Anateia's ModApply

Go down 
AuthorMessage
anateia

PostSubject: Anateia's ModApply   6/6/2009, 7:44 am

Mod - Moderator

Please follow this for your Mod Application

What Is Your Account Name (Needed if accepted): Anateia

What Time Zone Are You In : +8 GMT (Philippine Time)

Have You Had Experience As A Mod Before : not mod actually, but im a member of helpdesk in DRO (DarkRO | Dark Ragnarok Online [Private Server]), banning players who abuse such ilegal things.

Please Name At Least 2 Commands (Chat Box): not familiar to rose online FM codes, teach me, im easy to learn

Why Do You Think You Should Be Picked For a Mod Spot : I cant that i am a friendly mod, but i can show them with DISCIPLINE, im not telling that i am strict, i just want the game to be more formal.

What Do Mod's Do? guiding and securing all players. answering their question, give the biggest help i can give

When Are You Able To Be Active : i have work bet 7am till 2 or 3 pm (Philippine Time) the advantage is that, no mods online bet 4 - 10pm (Philippine Time, if there's any, a few)

OPTIONAL

Additional Information (Put anything else you want to add in this part) : I love playing games, i know more events that we do last time. i can learn how to use dev tools for developing the game. i can advertise the game to web, a Computer Engineering student. in short, Computer is my game.

Deal with it if your interested. Thank you

*fixed by Blades* your welcome Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blades

PostSubject: Re: Anateia's ModApply   6/6/2009, 4:29 pm

if you wish to learn to use dev tools, do so at osrose forums, then apply for dev.

the mod team is full atm, but again devs are always welcomed and get more respect than mods Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Anateia's ModApply
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
War Gaming :: Applications :: Mod Applications-
Jump to: