War Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

War Gaming

War Gaming Best Gaming Community

Homedemig0d's SM/FM Application I_icon_mini_portalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

demig0d's SM/FM Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
demig0d

demig0d

demig0d's SM/FM Application Empty
PostSubject: demig0d's SM/FM Application   demig0d's SM/FM Application I_icon_minitime6/22/2009, 8:20 am

Mod - Moderator

Please follow this for your Mod Application

What Is Your Account Name (Needed if accepted): demig0d

What Time Zone Are You In : +8

Have You Had Experience As A Mod Before : Yes, at DarkNeoRose.

Please Name At Least 2 Commands (Chat Box):

/mute [charname] [time]
/kick [charname]

Why Do You Think You Should Be Picked For a Mod Spot : I can say I am fit for the Mod spot because I am very helpful and especially I am strict when it comes to compliance. Because for me, in order to have a great community in-game is to have everybody cooperate and help each other.

What Do Mod's Do? Make sure everybody is following server rules. monitor chat box if in case there are players in need of help, also to avoid players flaming, use vulgar words and all. And most of all, help to create a good, clean and fun community.

When Are You Able To Be Active : I am always on as long as I'm not asleep. Probably at around 8am - 7pm EST

OPTIONAL

Additional Information (Put anything else you want to add in this part) :
I was really rooting to become a GM but anyways, the sole purpose that I applied to be come one of your staffs is to help everyone, especially the players. So thanx for your time and good luck for me!

I know some may think that I'm old to be playing Rose. But hey, I really love playing MMO's and stuffs. It doesn't really matter what's your age is, what matters is your dedication to the game. I've been playing R.O.S.E for 3yrs, and other online games and I never get tired of it.

Last edited by demig0d on 6/22/2009, 9:37 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : just giving you a piece of my thought)
Back to top Go down
demig0d

demig0d

PostSubject: Re: demig0d's SM/FM Application   demig0d's SM/FM Application I_icon_minitime7/4/2009, 1:39 pm

Still on the waiting list Cub?
Back to top Go down
[Co-Admin]Maxtor
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
[Co-Admin]Maxtor

PostSubject: Re: demig0d's SM/FM Application   demig0d's SM/FM Application I_icon_minitime7/4/2009, 4:11 pm

Omg thats what I what Im looking for

I like this application

Good Luck bro

Back to top Go down
demig0d

demig0d

PostSubject: Re: demig0d's SM/FM Application   demig0d's SM/FM Application I_icon_minitime7/4/2009, 4:32 pm

lol!

thanx Max!! cheers
Back to top Go down
khenzel025

khenzel025

PostSubject: Re: demig0d's SM/FM Application   demig0d's SM/FM Application I_icon_minitime7/14/2009, 5:20 am

Astig..!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: demig0d's SM/FM Application   demig0d's SM/FM Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

demig0d's SM/FM Application
Page 1 of 1