War Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

War Gaming

War Gaming Best Gaming Community

HomeSpanky's MOD app. :] I_icon_mini_portalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Spanky's MOD app. :]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Se7en™

Se7en™

Spanky's MOD app. :] Empty
PostSubject: Spanky's MOD app. :]   Spanky's MOD app. :] I_icon_minitime7/4/2009, 12:59 am

What Is Your Account Name Question(Needed if accepted): SpAnKy

What Time Zone Are You In Question: +8:00

Have You Had Experience As A GM Before Question: nope but im a very fast learner :]

Please Name At Least 3 GM Commands: /ann [massage] /teletome [char name] /item [code] /ban [charname]

Why Do You Think You Should Be Picked For A GM Spot Question: 1.) I've joined in many different servers but eventually it allways shuts down. With my experience as a player I know what players need and want. So now I want to be a MOD to show them that in my 4yrs of being a loyal player, I can understand and interact with them abiding to the rules of the server.

2.) What does a GM exist for?... events? guides?. I want to be a MOD to be a part of the lives of the people playing in this server. GM's makes the community keep going.. balanced... :]

Is This The First Server That You Have Played On Question:nope ive played Solarose before.... also sevenhearts...

How Did You Find Out About War R.O.S.E. Online Question: gtop100.com/roseonline :] hohoho

When Are You Able To Be Active Question: 4 to 7 hours/day

Optional

Additional Information (Put anything else you want to add in this part) Exclamation: i live in the PHILIPINES... VIVA pILIPINAS!!! im a MUSIC LOVER & A PHOTO EDITOR :] my real name: jurell Surprised

bounce
Back to top Go down

Spanky's MOD app. :]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
War Gaming :: Applications :: Mod Applications-
Jump to: