War Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

War Gaming

War Gaming Best Gaming Community

HomeJayxee02's Gm Application I_icon_mini_portalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jayxee02's Gm Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jayxee02

jayxee02

Jayxee02's Gm Application Empty
PostSubject: Jayxee02's Gm Application   Jayxee02's Gm Application I_icon_minitime6/4/2009, 9:08 am

What Is Your Account Name Question(Needed if accepted):killmeh01

What Time Zone Are You In Question:GMT +8

Have You Had Experience As A GM Before Question:Yhup.. my Friends Ran online server 1 of the gm's

Please Name At Least 3 GM Commands:
/tele [map] [x] [y] - teleport

/SSPAWN [monid] [min] [max] - startspawn

/goto [charname] - goto someone

/give2 [charname] [id] [type] [amt] - give someone item(s)

/ban [charname] - ban a player

Why Do You Think You Should Be Picked For A GM Spot Question:Bcuz i have experience.. i like to help people with there prob.

Is This The First Server That You Have Played On Question:nope played seven hearts arua rose sola rose extreme rose online rose online ph

How Did You Find Out About War R.O.S.E. Online Question:at www.xtremetop100.com

When Are You Able To Be Active Question:can i be online at fri sat sun. but i can try to be online on mon tues weds n thurs... (cuz i have school to do

Additional Information (Put anything else you want to add in this part) Exclamation:

i am 15 yrs old n im from the phil.
1 of the reasons i want to be gm is to help people with there prob, to give info to the.. and give them a very good time playing War Rose like i do!!!!!(hope this will be enough to show u guys i can be helpful in this community) cheers cheers
Back to top Go down

Jayxee02's Gm Application
Page 1 of 1