War Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

War Gaming

War Gaming Best Gaming Community

HomeBunnehHop's FM application I_icon_mini_portalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BunnehHop's FM application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BunnehHop
BunnehHop

BunnehHop's FM application Empty
PostSubject: BunnehHop's FM application   BunnehHop's FM application I_icon_minitime6/5/2009, 10:34 am

What Is Your Account Name (Needed if accepted): BunnehHop

What Time Zone Are You In : +2 GMT

Have You Had Experience As A FM Before : Nope

Please Name At Least 2 Commands (Chat Box):
Code:

/level [lvl] - change lvl
/allskills [name]  (If its for GMs and Higher Only]
/info - show info
/cfmode - /cfmode 0 = clan wars off, /cfmode 1= clan wars on
/pdmg - [damage rate] example 200 thats 2x the normal damage
/mdmg - [damage rate] example 200 thats 2x the normal monster
/exp [amt] - give yourself exp
/mon [monid] [count] - spawn monsters
/ann [msg] - announcement
/SSPAWN [monid] [min] [max] - startspawn
/SET - setspawnlocation
/ESPAWN [monid] [aggressive] - endspawn
/DSPAWN [id] [monid] [min] [max] [respawn time] [aggressive]- dupespawn
/DELETESPAWN [id] - delete spawn by id
/tele [map] [x] [y] - teleport
/set [id] [ref] - gives u the set with the ID u've entered and the refine u chosed

Why Do You Think You Should Be Picked For An FM Spot : I want To contribute to War R.O.S.E as Much As I can,I've got exp as GM before so i know most of the commands,I will help players and i will do as much as i can to help this great server Smile

What Do FM's Do? Help players in Forums,help them sort their problems and give them advices

When Are You Able To Be Active : After noons and night,So Summer Holiday begins almost all day ;]

OPTIONAL

Additional Information (Put anything else you want to add in this part) :

Name: Ivana
Living in:Bulagria
Sex: Female
Nothin more to add XD
Back to top Go down
Blades

Blades

PostSubject: Re: BunnehHop's FM application   BunnehHop's FM application I_icon_minitime6/5/2009, 7:01 pm

those would be in game commands. if you correctly read the application format, we said CHAT BOX commands

also i would porefer you do not copy paste from a list. this leads me to believe you have no idea what any of those actually do.

*Declined*
Back to top Go down
BunnehHop
BunnehHop

PostSubject: Re: BunnehHop's FM application   BunnehHop's FM application I_icon_minitime6/5/2009, 11:32 pm

ohh i thought ingame commands
sry very much here are some:

/cls Delete the messages from the Chatbox
/ban Ban a member from the Chatbox. This command must be followed by the username to ban. (ex: /ban username). Once the user is banned, he/she won’t see neither have access to the Chatbox.
/unban To unban a user from the Chatbox. Its use is identical to banishment (ex: /unban nickname)
/me In the beginning of a sentence, this command will be replaced by your username (ex: /me is having lunch" will display "Nickname eats a delicious pizza")
/kick Disconnect a member from the Chatbox. The command must be followed by the username to disconnect (ex: /kick username). Disconnecting a user won’t prevent him from reconnecting.
/exit Disconnect from the Chatbox. You can also precise the reason that will be visible for all members connected (ex: /exit reason)

I cant remember more,Sorry Admin Blades i didnt read that "Chat Box" so i wrote some commands from game,which i know since i was GM last year

I dont think I still have chance for this position but idk ...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BunnehHop's FM application   BunnehHop's FM application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BunnehHop's FM application
Page 1 of 1